Wednesday, January 14, 2009

TESTIMONIES

I would like to share with you the great testimonies recently happened.

Now I back to Bangkok. It was very successful trip in KL...many supporters + non supporters came and visited me. I shared the Word of God (this year, my theme is Repentance and Revival). The Holy Spirit touched their spirit and some being transformed, other is transforming. Secondly, I was staying in YMCA KL....some senior pastors from Malaysia heard about my sharing...they immediately invited me to preach in their churches. Praise the Lord!

Two days ago, Jenny save one soul as the Lord led...that is her colleague called Sis. Onn. Sis Onn received the salvation in the church. When we were in the church, Onn feel very joyful and cried when the Lord touched her. This morning, she dreamed about an Angel and I (she saw me in the very bright light) was staying in front of her and I was asking the Angel whether you can perform or not otherwise I will perform. The Angel got worry and disturb as not certain at all. Then she woke up. Praise the Lord as the Lord is the planner for our life.

One of my friends who work in US oil fields and he will be planning to come and join us in China. He is planning to quit his job that paid him RM 32,000 per month.

Another sharing testimony...when I was in the plane from Hatyai to Bangkok, I was quite tired as I never have a sleep almost 4 nights and so exhausted. Till the time, I started talking to my next neighbour, a Malaysian, he was so excited to share his products while finish talking...I close my eyes. Then in front of me the Thai man start showing the fast plane and I woke up. Then I started to share about God as well difference between Christianity and Buddhism. It is about 10 mins talk and he accepted the salvation. He told me that he was hinted to go Israel to evangelism with the Israelities. I said go when God is with you and Holy Spirit will guide you. then the Malaysian said I did a good job sharing about God and want to learn from me. Praise the Lord!

Blessing,
Pastor Steve Peter H S Kok

No comments:

Post a Comment